1. Mohammad Nouri-Felekori, Mehrdad Khakbiz, Nader Nezafati, Javad Mohammadi, Mohamadreza Baghaban Eslaminejad, Nesa Fani, “Characterization and multiscale mo deling of novel calcium phosphate composites containing hydroxyapatite whiskers and gelatin microspheres”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 832 (2020) 154938.
2. Saeed Hesaraki, Mohammad Karimi, Nader Nezafati, “The synergistic effects of SrF nanoparticles, YSZ nanoparticles, and poly-ɛ-L-lysin on physicomechanical, ion release, and antibacterial-cellular behavior of the ﬂowable dental composites“, Materials Science & Engineering C, 109, 110592, 2020.
3. Mehdi Shams, Nader Nezafati, Delaram Poormoghadam, Siamak Zavareh, Ali Zamanian, Ali Salimi, “Synthesis and characterization of electrospun bioactive glass nanofibers-reinforced calcium sulfate bone cement and its cell biological response“, Ceramics International, 46(8), 10029-10039, 2020.
4. Nader Nezafati, Maryam Farokhi, Mojgan Heydari, Saeed Hesaraki, Navid Ahmadi Nasab, “ In vitro bioactivity and cytocompatablity of an injectable calcium phosphate cement/silanated gelatin microsphere composite bone cement”, Composites Part B, 175 (2019) 107146.
5. Nader Nezafati, Raheleh Faridi-Majidi, Mohammad Pazouki, Saeed Hesaraki, “Synthesis and characterization of a novel freeze‐dried silanated chitosan bone tissue engineering scaffold reinforced with electrospun hydroxyapatite nanofiber”, Polymer International, 68 (8) 2019, 1420-1429.
6. Mohammad Nouri-Felekori, Mehrdad Khakbiz, Nader Nezafati, “Synthesis and characterization of Mg, Zn and Sr-incorporated hydroxyapatite whiskers by hydrothermal method”, Materials Letters 243 (2019) 120–124.
7. Mahtab Rasti, Saeed Hesaraki, Nader Nezafati, “The effects of GPTMS concentration and powder to liquid ratio on the flowability and biodegradation behaviors of 45S5 bioglass/tragacanth bioactive composite pastes”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 136, Pages: 47604-47617.
8. Zohre Mousavi Nejad, Bahman Torabinejad, Seyed Mohammad Davachi, Ali Zamanian, Sadaf Saeedi Garakani, Farhood Najafi, Nader Nezafati, “ Synthesis, physicochemical, rheological and in-vitro characterization of double-crosslinked hyaluronic acid hydrogels containing dexamethasone and PLGA/dexamethasone nanoparticles as hybrid systems for specific medical applications”, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Volume 126, 1 April 2019, Pages 193-208.
9. Mohammad Nouri-Felekori, Mehrdad Khakbiz, Nader Nezafati, Javad Mohammadi, Mohamadreza Baghban Eslaminejad, “Comparative analysis and properties evaluation of gelatin microspheres crosslinked with glutaraldehyde and 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane as drug delivery systems for the antibiotic vancomycin”, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Volume 557, 208-220.
10. Kamal Asadipour, Nader Nezafati, Mohammad Sadegh Nourbakhsh, Masoud Hafezi-Ardakani, Saleh Bohlooli, “Characterization and biological properties of a novel synthesized silicon-substituted hydroxyapatite derived from eggshell”, The International Journal of Artificial Organs, 2019, Vol. 42(2) 95 –108.
11. Marzie Moraveji, Nader Nezafati, Mohammad Pazouki, Saeed Hesaraki, “Bioorthogonal surface modified α-TCP-based bone filler for enhancement of apatite formation and bioactivity”, Ceramics International, Volume 45, Issue 5, 1 April 2019, Pages 5981-5986.
12. Mehdi Shams, Mohammad Karimi, Marzieh Ghollasi, Nader Nezafati, Ali Salimi, “Electrospun poly-l-lactic acid nanofibers decorated with melt-derived S53P4 bioactive glass nanoparticles: The effect of nanoparticles on proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro”, Ceramics International, Volume 44, Issue 16, November 2018, Pages 20211-20219.
13. Mohammad Karimi, Saeed Hesaraki, Nader Nezafati, “In vitro biodegradability–bioactivity–biocompatibility and antibacterial properties of SrF2 nanoparticles synthesized by one-pot and eco-friendly method based on ternary strontium chloride-choline chloride-water deep eutectic system”, Ceramics International, Volume 44, Issue 11, 1 August 2018, Pages 12877-12885.
14. A. Houshyari, M. Heydari, M. Bagheri, N. Nezafati, “Preparation of gelatin nanoparticles by a water-in-oil emulsion method for water-soluble model drug encapsulation”, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 5, Issue 7, Part 3 (2018) 15800–15805.
15. B. Aghabarari, N. Nezafati, M. Roca-Ayats, M.C. Capel-Sánchez, M.J. Lázaro, M.V. Martínez-Huerta, “Effect of molybdophosphoric acid in iron and cobalt graphene/chitosan composites for oxygen reduction reaction”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 42, Issue 46, pp 28093-28101 , 2017.
16. Raheleh Faridi-Majidi, Nader Nezafati, Mohammad Pazouki, Saeed Hesaraki, “The effect of synthesis parameters on morphology and diameter of electrospun hydroxyapatite nanofibers”, Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society, Volume 53, Issue 1, pp 225–233, 2017.
17. Raheleh Faridi-Majidi, Nader Nezafati, Mohammad Pazouki, Saeed Hesaraki, “Evaluation of morphology and cell behaviour of a novel synthesized electrospun poly(vinyl pyrrolidone)/poly(vinyl alcohol)/hydroxyapatite nanofibers”, Nanomedicine Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2017, Pages 107-114.
18. M. Shamsi, M. Karimi, M. Ghollasi, N. Nezafati, et al., “In vitro proliferation and differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into osteoblasts on nanocomposite scaffolds based on bioactive glass (64SiO2-31CaO-5P2O5)-polyl-lactic acid nanofibers fabricated by electrospinning method”, Materials Science & Engineering C, Volume 78, 1 September 2017, Pages 114-123.
19. Maryam Farokhi, Nader Nezafati , Mojgan Heydari, Saeed Hesaraki, “Use of epoxypropoxy-propyl-trimethoxysilane in the fabrication of bioactive gelatin microspheres using an emulsification method“, Journal of Materials Science, 51:9356– 9366, 2016.
20. S. Borhan, S.Hesaraki, N. Nezafati , “Synthesis and rheological evaluations of novel injectable sodium alginate/ chitosan-nanostructured hydroxyapatite composite bone pastes“, Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society, 52 (2), 120-127, 2016.
21. Samaneh Saber-Samandari, Nader Nezafati, Saeed Saber-Samandari, “The Effective Role of Hydroxyapatite Based Composites in Anticancer Drug Delivery Systems”, Critical Reviews in Therapeutic Drug Carrier Systems, 2016, 33(1), 41-75.
22. S. Pouraghaei, F. Moztarzadeh, N. Nezafati, F. Rahmanian, “Synthesis and Characterization of Silver-containing Sol-gel Derived Bioactive Glass Coating”, Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2016, 52(2), 285–290.
23. S. Goodarzi, F. Moztarzadeh, N. Nezafati, H. Omidvar, “Titanium dioxide nanotube arrays: A novel approach into periodontal tissue regeneration on the surface of titanium implants”, Advanced Materials Letters, 2016, 7(3), 209-215.
24. Nader Nezafati, Ali Zamanian “Effect of Silane-Coupling Agent Concentration on Morphology and In Vitro Bioactivity of Gelatin-Based Nanofibrous Scaffolds Fabricated by Electrospinning Method”, Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, 2015, 5, 78-86.
25. Nader Nezafati et al,” Effect of adding nano-titanium dioxide on the microstrucrure, mechanical properties and in vitro bioactivity of a freeze cast merwinite scaffold”, Journal of Biotechnology Progress, (2015) 31, 550-556.
26. Mazaher Gholipourmalekabadi, Nader Nezafati et al, “Detection and qualification of optimum antibacterial and cytotoxic activities of silver-doped bioactive glasses”, IET Nanobiotechnology, 2015, Vol. 9 , Issue 4, 209-214.
27. Samaneh Saber-Samandari, Saeed Saber-Samandari, Nader Nezafati, Kovan Yahya,“Efﬁcient removal of lead (II) ions and methylene blue from aqueous solution using chitosan/Fe-hydroxyapatite nanocomposite beads”, Journal of Environmental Management 14 6 (2014 ) 481-490.
28. Saeed Hesaraki, Nader Nezafati, “In vitro biocompatibility of chitosan/hyaluronic acid-containing calcium phosphate bone cements”, Journal of Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering (2014) 37, 1507–1516.
29. Nader Nezafat et al. “Synthesis, Characterization and In Vitro Evaluation of Strontium-Containing Sol-gel Derived Bioactive Glass/ Biphasic Calcium Phosphate Nanocomposite”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 467 (2014) pp 64-69.
30. Masoud Hafezi, Nader Nezafati et al. “Effect of sintering temperature and cooling rate on the morphology, mechanical behavior and apatite-forming ability of a novel nano-structured magnesium calcium silicate scaffold prepared by a freeze casting method”, Journal of Materials Science (2014) 49:1297–1305.
31. Mohammadi, M. Hafezi, N. Nezafati et al. “Bioinorganics in Bioactive Calcium Silicate Ceramics for Bone Tissue Repair: Bioactivity and Biological Properties”, J. Ceram. Sci. Tech., 05  1-12 (2014).
32. Nader Nezafati et al. “Biological response of a recently developed nanocomposite based on calcium phosphate cement and sol-gel derived bioactive glass fibers as substitution of bone tissues”, Ceramics International, 2013, Volume 39,289–297.
33. Nader Nezafati et al.’’ Surface reactivity and in vitro biological evaluation of sol gel derived silver/calcium silicophosphate bioactive glass”, journal of Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 2012, Vol. 17, No. 4, 746-754.
34. Nader Nezafati et al. “Effect of silver concentration on bioactivity and antibacterial properties of SiO2-CaO-P2O5 sol-gel derived bioactive glass’’, Key Engineering Materials, 2012, Vols. 493-494, 74-79.
35. Nader Nezafati et al. “Preparation and Physicochemical evaluation of paste-paste calcium hydroxide based dental cement and the effect of replacement of glycol disalicylate by methyl salicylate on its basic properties”, Advanced Composites Letters , 2012, Volume 21, Issue 3, 78-83.
36. Maziar Ashuri, Fathollah Moztarzadeh, Nader Nezafati et al. “Development of a composite based on hydroxyapatite and magnesium and zinc containing sol–gel-derived bioactive glass for bone substitute applications”, Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2012, 32, 2330–2339.
37. Nader Nezafati et al. “Synergistically reinforcement of a self-setting calcium phosphate cement with bioactive glass fibers”, Ceramics International, 2011, Vol. 37, Issue 3, 927-934.
38. N. Nezafati et al. “Evaluation of a prepared sol-gel bioactive glass fiber-reinforced calcium phosphate cement ”, journal of Ceramic Processing and Research , 2010, Vol. 11, No. 3, 367-371.
39. S. Hesaraki, F.Moztarzadeh, R. Nemati, N. Nezafati, “Preparation and Characterization of Calcium Sulfate-Biomimetic Apatite Nanocomposites for Controlled Release of Antibiotics”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part B, 2009, 91B: 651–661.
40. S. Hesaraki, F. Moztarzadeh, N. Nezafati, “Evaluation of a bioceramic-based nanocomposite material for controlled delivery of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug”, journal of Medical Engineering & Physics, 2009, 31, 1205–1213.